You have to keep in mind that every vehicle needs proper servicing after a certain period. It doesn’t matter if your car is brand new or old; it needs servicing at regular intervals. Let us take a look at some occurrences that can happen if you delay your car servicing.
Risks of delaying car servicing
You need to change the oil after a point of time to refrain the engine from producing excess heat. After the usage of engine oil for several months, it loses the capability to cool the engine further, and the performance deteriorates. What are the consequences that can happen if we don’t change the engine oil timely?
- The engine may break down at any time.
- The cost of repairing the engine is enormous.
- Engine depreciates at a multiplying rate if the oil isn’t changed timely.
- Change the filters timely so that the engine oil doesn’t get contaminated before time.
Make sure that the tires are in proper alignment and have enough treads to run safely on the road. An adequately aligned wheel can drive more effectively with consuming less amount of fuel. Car servicing in Epsom is needed to check the balance of your car and lessens the chance of meeting any accident.
Facing accidents due to avoidance of regular servicing
If you skip your service schedules repeatedly, then you might face an accident any day. When you’re running your vehicle on the road, you must maintain the safety measures first.
- Regular servicing of your braking system reduces the chances of accidents. The motor mechanic replaces the brake pads whenever needed.
- You need to replace your steering covers if it has worn out. Check and refill the steering fluids regularly.
- Wipers & rear-view mirrors should work appropriately to avoid any massive accidents.
Absence of warning lights can lead you to an accident.
Always keep the warning lights in working condition. These lights detect imminent danger and alert the driver. Also, front lights, rear lights and indicators should be checked regularly.
Breakdowns in the middle of the road
Make sure that your battery is in good working condition with all proper connections and water. Check daily the charging status of the battery.
Depreciation is inevitable of a using car, but you can still grant your car more life by servicing the vehicle timely. Avail the best Car Servicing in Epsom from Nork Motors.